Thomas G. Shafer* received his B.A. in Biology from George Mason University in 1974 and his M.D. from the University of Virginia in 1979. He received his residency training in Psychiatry from the University of Virginia and Penn. State University. He lives with his wife and four children in Florence, AL, where he works for the US Department of Veterans’ Affairs, specializing in the treatment of combat-related Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Substance Abuse.
*Bios are listed here as they last appeared in the latest publication of the Journal of Regression Therapy.
Article's index of the author
- The Other Eastern Religion: Reincarnation in Modern Jewish Thought – Thomas G. Shafer (Is.15)
- My Thoughts on Rescripting – Thomas G. Shafer (Is.17)
- Bernie, the Buffalo Soldier and Me: Whose Life Is It Anyway? – Thomas G. Shafer (Is.17)
- From Shiloh to Saigon: Treating the “Nonbeliever” – Thomas G. Shafer (Is.16)
- EXPERIENCES. Past-Life Therapy: A Personal Perspective – Thomas G. Shafer (Is.15)