William J. Baldwin*, D.D.S, Ph.D., comes from dual backgrounds in pastoral counseling and psychology. He has written widely on Spirit Releasement Therapy and has published training manuals for therapists. He and his wife, Judith, are Co-Directors of the Center for Human Relations in Enterprise, FL. They are frequent presenters at APRT Conventions and other conferences, and offer workshops and seminars on Spirit Releasement Therapy, Past-Life Therapy and related topics.
* Bios are listed here as they last appeared in the latest publication of the Journal of Regression Therapy.
Article's index of the author
- ONGOING RESEARCH. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders of Vietnam Veterans: A Proposal for Research and Therapeutic Healing Utilizing Depossession (Is.5)
- Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Releasement Therapy – William J. Baldwin (Is.14)
- Soul-Mind Fragmentation and Recovery – William J. Baldwin (Is.13)
- Report of a Study: Diagnosis and Treatment of the Spirit Possession Syndrome – William J. Baldwin (Is.10)