The Journal of Regression Therapy
Volume I, No. 2, Fall 1986
Association for Past Life Research and Therapies (APRT)
The Journal of Regression Therapy is published by The Association for Past Life Research and Therapies (APRT), a non-profit organization founded in 1980. APRT published the first Journal of Regression Therapy in 1986. APRT’s descriptive brochure with further information and a membership application will be mailed to you on request.
The Journal of Regression Therapy is a professional publication. Its function is to serve as an open forum for the sharing and discussion of information, ideas, and theories, and for the publication of research. It is published by The Association for Past Life Research and Therapies (APRT). All materials presented herein represent the views and opinions of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Editors, Editorial Board, and/or APRT. Publication of an article herein does not represent an endorsement of its contents by them, collectively or individually.
I.S.S.N. – 1054-0830
Useful information for this issuePublisher: Journal of Regression Therapy Publication Date: 21-09-1986 Volume Number: I Issue Number: Issue 2
Article index on this issue
- Past-Life Therapy with Difficult Phobics – Johannes M. Cladder (Is.2)
- ONGOING RESEARCH. Brain Wave States Underlying the Regression Process – Lucas/Snow (Is.2)
- Philosophical Assumptions Underlying Past-Life Therapy – Hazel Denning (Is.2)
- ONGOING RESEARCH. Substance Addiction: Searching for Causes – Joseph Lucas (Is.2)
- Clinical Depossession: Releasement of Attached Entities From Unsuspecting Hosts – Louise Ireland-Frey (Is.2)
- Humanistic Considerations in Regression Therapy – Edward Reynolds (Is.2)
- Past-Life Therapy: The Experiences of Twenty-Six Therapists – Helen Wambach (Is.2)