The Journal of Regression Therapy
Volume XVIII, 2008
The International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. (IARRT)
The Journal of Regression Therapy is published by the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. (IARRT), a non-profit organization founded in 1980 as The Association for Past Life Research and Therapies (APRT). APRT published the first Journal of Regression Therapy in 1986.
The Journal of Regression Therapy is a professional publication. Its function is to serve as an open forum for the sharing and discussion of information, ideas, and theories, and for the publication of research. It is published by the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies (IARRT). All materials presented herein represent the views and opinions of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Editors, Editorial Board, and/or IARRT. Publication of an article herein does not represent an endorsement of its contents by them, collectively or individually.
I.S.S.N. – 1054-0830
Useful information for this issuePublisher: Journal of Regression Therapy Publication Date: 31-07-2008 Volume Number: XVIII Issue Number: Issue 1
Article index on this issue
- And now please…Focus on Your Birthmark…- Athanasios N. Komianos (Is.22)
- Regression Therapy As An Adjunct To Marriage Counseling: A Case Study – Esther Iseman (Is.22)
- Kiki’s Fish Story – A Past-Life Journey Recalled – Virginia Waldron (Is.22)
- Soul Exploration: The Next Frontier in Self Understanding – V. Ray Long (Is.22)
- The Bloxham Tapes Revisited: Why Cryptomnesia is Not The Complete Explanation – Ian Lawton (Is.22)
- Could an Altered Vision Exist in an Altered State? – Athanasios N. Komianos (Is.22)
- Family/Systems Therapy in the Fourth Dimension: A Theoretical Model for Past-Life Therapy – Paul W. Schenk (Is.22)