Athanasios Komianos – BA, Certified Hypnotherapist (CHT) & Certified Regression Therapist (CRT)
Since July 2013 he serves as the President of the Earth Association for Regression Therapy EARTh.
He was born in Kifissia Athens in 1964. In 1981 he left for the US in order to study psychology at the University of Oklahoma.
It was there in 1983 that he had his first encounter with hypnotic states. However, he soon lost interest in a science that was actually not studying the psyche. Then he shifted to sociology in his quest to understand social behavior and moved to Virginia.
In 1985 he graduated from Old Dominion University.
In 1986 he returned to Greece were I took over a family business. In 1990 he was acquainted with the Silva method and got trained in more seminars on the trance states. In 2000 he was trained formally in hypnosis in Athens, by Burt Goldman a Silva Method presenter. From there he started experimenting with friends till the time he decided that this would be his future profession.
When acredited by the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) as a Certified Hypnotherapist he moved to Corfu where he professionally practices since 2004.
He is also a Certified Member of the International Board for Regression Therapy (IBRT).
Also he is a professional member of the International Association for Near-Death Studies, IANDS.
Article's index of the author
- Reincarnation and Ecology: A Contribution to the Coming Generations – Athanasios N. Komianos (Is.23)
- The Significance of Cross-Verification of Reviewed Past Lives – Athanasios N. Komianos (Is.23)
- And now please…Focus on Your Birthmark…- Athanasios N. Komianos (Is.22)
- Could an Altered Vision Exist in an Altered State? – Athanasios N. Komianos (Is.22)
- Enkoimisis: The Healing Tradition in Ancient Greece – Athanasios N. Komianos (Is.27)
- Eleusinian Mysteries and Regression Therapy: Relating the possible benefits of ancient initiation experiences to modern regression practices. (Is.28)
- The Online Intake Form (Is.31)