Hazel Denning*, Ph.D. has pursued a dual track of academic competence and a long-standing interest in transpersonal areas. She earned two masters degrees, and then finished her doctorate when she was 76 with an impressive study of the release of long-standing guilt through past-life work. She was one of the founders of APRT, served as the president for two years, and is currently its Executive Secretary. She travels widely, lecturing and giving workshops around the world.
* Bios are listed here as they last appeared in the latest publication of the Journal of Regression Therapy.
Article's index of the author
- ONGOING RESEARCH. Restoration of Health Through Hypnosis – Hazel Denning (Is.3)
- Philosophical Assumptions Underlying Past-Life Therapy – Hazel Denning (Is.2)
- Dialogue with Cancer – Hazel Denning (Is.4)
- Guilt: Facilitator and Inhibitor in the Growth of the Soul – Hazel Denning (Is.6)
- Two Cases of Depossession To Dissolve Anger – Hazel Denning (Is.8)
- Rescripting: An Opinion – Hazel Denning (Is.5)
- Regression Using Rescripting: Dr. Denning Regresses Dr. Snow – Hazel Denning (Is.5)