Robert T. James*, J.D. lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He has received both his Bachelor of Science Degree and his Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Denver. He practiced law for 35 years and, after retiring in 1986, studied psychology and psychotherapy for three years at the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs. He has been a student of hypnosis since the late 1940s, attending numerous schools and workshops furthering his knowledge of general hypnosis, forensic hypnosis, and hypnotherapy. He has been certified as both a Master Hypnotist and a Hypnotherapist by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners.
* Bios are listed here as they last appeared in the latest publication of the Journal of Regression Therapy.
Article's index of the author
- Regressed Past Lives and Survival After Physical Death: Unique Experiences? – Robert T. James (Is.11)
- When is a Failure to Regress a Real Failure? Traditional NLP may help. – Robert T. James (Is.18)
- The Evolution of Subtle Energy Bodies? A Preliminary Inquiry – Robert T. James (Is.17)
- “Anything Else But” Past Lives – Robert T. James (Is.14)
- Verifiable Past Lives: Readily Available? – Robert T. James (Is.13)